I want to build a house | FCCA | Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano

I want to build a house

Fundacion Cas pa Comunidad Arubano FCCA offers mortgage loans to those who want to build a house. FCCA also offers mortgage loans for expansion and renovation of a house.

An appointment can be made with the Loan department by telephone or one can drop in at one of our offices and wait for a turn.

An employee of the department will provide information on the mortgage loan and will explain the process. By registering all the relevant information of the client the maximum mortgage loan amount and payment will be calculated.

After the loan agreement is signed, FCCA will send the documents to a notary of the client’s choice to arrange the mortgage deed.

Required documents for the application for a mortgage loan at FCCA:

  1. A valid ID (both of spouse or partner)
  2. Income papers. Last two months pay slip of both. Bi-weekly last six pay slips (commission last slip if applicable)
  3. Registration papers (for residents not born in Aruba)
  4. Building permit (approved by DOW)
  5. Ground plan
  6. Landownership documents (Passed through the notary)
  7. Building drawings (approved by DOW)
  8. Concrete details drawing (approved by DOW)
For more information about policy and land allocation visit: www.dip.aw

Mortgage Calculator

Scroll To Top


    E Tienda di Vivienda

WhatsApp chat

Copyright © 2022 FCCA - Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano - Privacy Policy