I want to buy property land and built a house

For those who want to buy a piece of land and build a house, can come to us. We offer opportunities for both to get financed with a mortgage loan in accordance with the income. FCCA has different piece of property land for sale. Visit our Real Estate page for more information of land for sale. Please feel free to contact our Loan department and let one of our Credit officers make a calculation of your credit worthiness. Try out our mortgage calculator.

Required documents for the application for a mortgage loan at FCCA:

  1. A valid ID (both of spouse or partner)
  2. Income papers. Last two months pay slip of both. Bi-weekly last six pay slips (commission last slip if applicable)
  3. Registration papers (for residents not born in Aruba)
  4. Building permit (approved by DOW)
  5. Ground plan
Scroll To Top
WhatsApp chat

Copyright © 2021 FCCA - Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano - Privacy Policy