I want to renovate my house | FCCA | Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano

I want to renovate my house

FCCA offers a mortgage loans for those who want to expand, renovate or remodel their own home. This is for both existing customers as well as new customers.

An employee of the Department will provide information on the funding and will explain the process.  By registering all the relevant information of the client the maximum mortgage loan amount will be simultaneously calculated. After the loan agreement is signed, FCCA will send the documents to a notary of the client’s choice to arrange the mortgage deed.

Required documents for the application for a mortgage loan:

  1. A valid ID (both of spouse or partner)
  2. Income papers. Last two months pay slip of both. Bi-weekly last six pay slips (commission, last slip if applicable)
  3. Registration papers (for residents not born in Aruba)
  4. Building Permit if it’s an Extension (from DOW)
  5. Ground Plan
  6. Landownership document (passed through the notary)
  7. Building drawings (approved by DOW)
  8. Concrete details drawing (approved by DOW)
Scroll To Top


    E Tienda di Vivienda

WhatsApp chat

Copyright © 2022 FCCA - Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano - Privacy Policy