Rent | FCCA | Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano


Fundacion Cas pa Comunidad Arubano FCCA, as the name implies, is a foundation which helps the Aruban community to own their own home. However, FCCA also offers the community houses for rent. We offer social housing for those with a lesser income, but also those with a middle income can apply for a rental house from the FCCA, the so called commercial rental houses.

To apply for social housing, the maximum monthly gross salary is 3125 Aruban Guilders.

When applying, our client should take along:

  • a valid Id. card (if not, a drivers license or passport with Censo Registry paper)
  • a copy of the last pay slip, or proof of other forms of income (e.g. pension, onderstand) of both spouses, if applicable. Depending on your monthly income the decision will be made whether you are eligible for social or commercial renting.


To apply you must be 18 years of age or older

Customers who are assigned for a rental property may be eligible for rent subsidy. The subsidy amount is calculated during assignment of a rental property based on a rental subsidy table and this amount is subsidized by the Government of Aruba.

Commercial renting

You will be eligible for commercial renting when:

  • Your income per month exceeds (is more than) the above mentioned gross salaries for social housing.
  • The monthly rent amount may not exceed 30% of your gross income.

There is no restricted time to register, so you can visit our offices freely at your best convenience, during office hours.

Scroll To Top


    E Tienda di Vivienda

WhatsApp chat

Copyright © 2022 FCCA - Fundacion Cas Pa Comunidad Arubano - Privacy Policy